Agenda for March 16 Commissioners' meeting
The Mayor and Commissioners will meet for a regular meeting at 7:00 pm, Friday, March 16, in the Commissioners’ Room
Following are subjects listed on the agenda for discussion /vote:
- Request for permit of compliance from Susan Wood of The Cultured Pearl, Inc, located at 301 Rehoboth Avenue, to modify the floor plan of the existing restaurant with patio.
- Consider adoption of the City Budget for fiscal year April 1, 2012, through March 31, 2013.
- Discuss the potential for additional protections and requirements for construction in and around the City’s lakes
- Consider award of contract for a new Beach Cleaner for which bids were received and opened on March 6, 2012.
- Consider award of contract for a new Tractor for the Public Works Department for which bids were received and opened on March 8, 2012.
- Consider adoption of an ordinance to amend Section 220-27 of the Municipal Code of the City of Rehoboth Beach relating to sewer charges, specifically increasing the infrastructure improvement sewer service surcharge to 50% of the total of each sewer bill.
For the report on the March 5 workshop, please visit:
We will continue to post articles of interest to Rehoboth Beach and its neighbors on the SOC website: www.saveourcityrehoboth.org