Agenda January 20 Commissioners meeting
The Mayor and Commissioners will meet at 7:00 pm Friday, January 20, 2012, in the Commissioners’ Room. Among the items to be discussed are:
- Consider filling the vacant office of Commissioner created by the resignation of Kathy McGuiness.
- Public Hearing and consideration of a proposed ordinance that would amend the City Code by deleting Section 270-19(A)(1)(f) which section limits the hours a restaurant patio may be used.
- Presentation and possible adoption of the Force Main Alignment Study for the routing of the force main from the City’s wastewater treatment plant to the proposed location of a new ocean outfall, which study was performed by GHD.
- Consider granting additional funding in the amount of $5,180 to the Rehoboth Beach Historical Society from the current year’s budget.
- Consider approval of two year contract with Parkmobile USA, Inc. to provide the City with a system for the payment of parking by mobile telephone.
- Consider adoption of a resolution authorizing the City Manager to act on behalf of the City in regard to the City’s application for financial assistance from the State for the Schoolvue Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project.
- Consider award of contract for the Renovations to the Delaware Avenue Comfort Station Project for which bids were received and opened on January 12, 2012.
- Discuss the potential acquisition of land – Commissioner Mills.(This item will likely include an executive session as permitted by Title 29, Section 10004(b)(2) of the Delaware Code.)i
posted January 19 2012